Strategies to keep your workplace’s PPE program compliant
TRENDS IN 20 WEBINAR | FREE
Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, OSHA and state agencies have continually revised their guidance and rules for wearing face coverings, face masks, and respirators in the workplace. At the same time, OSHA has reported an increase in its enforcement of the personal protective equipment (PPE) standard, respiratory protection standard, and the General Duty Clause.
Learn from BLR’s Senior Legal Editor Taylor A. Lewellyn, JD, who will help you make sense of the constantly changing regulatory landscape and will discuss strategies for bringing your workplace’s PPE program into compliance with OSHA and state standards and the latest guidance and recommendations.
During this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify OSHA’s current requirements and recommendations for wearing face coverings, face masks, and respirators in the workplace
- Conduct an effective PPE hazard assessment relative to the COVID-19 exposure risks in your workplace
- Implement a compliant respiratory protection program or mini-respiratory protection program if necessary pursuant to your hazard assessment
- Develop an effective training program on the proper use and maintenance of face coverings
- Evaluate some specific state requirements for face coverings in the workplace
About Trends in 20 | Join us monthly for free-expert-driven updates on the latest hot topics impacting your business. Get the knowledge you need in less time than a lunch break.