TRENDS IN 20 WEBINAR | FREE
Increased active shooter incidents in our communities, the COVID-19 pandemic, and the annual occurrences of wildfires, tornadoes and flooding emphasize the concern of whether businesses are prepared to confidently address natural or man-made disasters.
In this free on-demand webinar, EHS Senior Legal Editor Elizabeth Dickinson, JD, will discuss strategies you can use to prepare for and respond to emergencies in the workplace so you can keep your people safe and your business running.
By viewing this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify when a written emergency action plan is mandatory
- Clarify the elements to include in emergency prevention and response training
- Develop a plan to recover from the business disruption caused by a natural disaster or a pandemic
- Implement the steps to take to evacuate your building
- Describe when it’s safe to shelter-in-place, and when it’s not
About Trends in 20 | Join us monthly for free-expert-driven updates on the latest hot topics impacting your business. Get the knowledge you need in less time than a lunch break.