TRENDS IN 20 WEBINAR | FREE
EHS professionals are facing new compliance obstacles in 2024. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have increased their reporting requirements, regulatory action, and workplace inspections. Both agencies are ramping up safety standards to protect employees, too. Now is the perfect opportunity to be proactive and stay ahead of the changes.
Join BLR Senior EHS Content Manager, Timothy Fagan, for an information-packed webinar to stay informed on the new and upcoming regulations and initiatives from EPA and OSHA in 2024.
In just 20 minutes, this webinar will cover:
- EPA and OSHA inspections;
- New OSHA requirements for injury and illness reporting;
- Potential changes to OSHA regulations, including emergency response, hazard communication, silica, infectious diseases, and others;
- Regulatory activity with environmental justice, PFAS and greenhouse gases; and
- Revisions impacting air emissions and permitting, chemical accident prevention, and more upcoming regulations
About Trends in 20 | Join us monthly for free-expert-driven updates on the latest hot topics impacting your business. Get the knowledge you need in less time than a lunch break.