TRENDS IN 20 WEBINAR | FREE
According to OSHA, millions of U.S. workers are exposed to heat in their workplaces and 50 – 70% of outdoor fatalities occur in the first few days of working in warm or hot environments because workers need to acclimatize to warm conditions over time.
In this free on-demand webinar, EHS Senior Content Specialist Laura Brody will will discuss occupational heat stress, best practices for heat stress prevention, regulatory requirements, and more.
Here’s what’s covered in this webinar:
- Types of heat-related illness
- Signs and symptoms of heat-related illness
- Factors that contribute to occupational heat stress
- Best practices for heat stress prevention
- How to respond to heat stress in employees
- How heat stress is being regulated
- OSHA’s National Emphasis Program (NEP) for heat stress prevention
About Trends in 20 | Join us monthly for free-expert-driven updates on the latest hot topics impacting your business. Get the knowledge you need in less time than a lunch break.